Fresh Kale Salad
Simplicity is key! Giving the traditional lettuce salad a run for its money, this Kale Salad is a delicious alternative made entirely vegan.
- Two serving bowls
- Small mixing bowl
- Olive oil: 1 Tbsp
- Lemon juice: 2 Tbsp
- Pine nuts (divided): 2 Tbsp
- Kale (chopped): 1/2 of a bunch
- Medium tomato (diced): 1/2 of one
- Dried cranberries (divided): 2 Tbsp
- Salt and pepper: As desired
- Evenly divide the kale, putting each half into seperate bowls and top with 1 Tbsp of pine nuts and 1 Tbsp of cranberries
- To each bowl, add 1/2 of the tomatoes. Whisk lemon juice, salt and pepper, and olive oil in the small mixing bowl
- Pour the dressing over the top of each salad
Feel free to double (or triple!) the recipe if you are serving a larger party than two! This simple salad will accent any meal of your choice perfectly.