Grandma’s Vegan Stuffing
Perfect for a vegan dinner, Grandma’s Vegan Stuffing is the stuffing without the turkey!
- 9 x13 baking pan
- Large saucepan
- Rosemary: 1/4 Tsp
- Fresh parsley (chopped): 1/4 of a cup
- Thyme: 1/4 Tsp
- Sage: 1/4 Tsp
- Red apple (optional): 1/2-1/3 of one
- Pecans: 1/4 of a cup
- Raisins: 3 Tbsp
- Walnuts: 1/4 of a cup
- Vegan margarine: 2 Tbsp
- Salt: 1/2 Tsp
- Onion (diced): 1 medium
- Carrots (peeled, thinly sliced): 2 large
- Bread, vegan (diced): 6 cups
- Celery stalks (sliced): 3
- Vegetable stock: 1 and 1/2 cups
- Pepper: As desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit. Cook vegan bread cubes in baking pan for approx 15 minutes. In the meantime, saute the onion, carrots, and celery with margarine in the saucepan
- Take the bread out of the oven and add it into the saucepan. Add in the raisins, parsley, nuts, apple(optional), and herbs, mixing well. Drizzle the vegetable stock over the mixture and toss
- Pour the contents of the saucepan back into the baking pan and allow to cook for 20-30 minutes.
Enjoy this wonderful dish as an accent to any of your favourite holiday meals.