Granny’s Orange-Cranberry Sauce
We all know how important a good cranberry sauce is to a great holiday dinner! This is a vegan-friendly twist on the conventional version.
- Food processor
- Orange (not peeled): 1/2 of one
- Lemon (not peeled): 1/4 of one
- Cranberries: 1 cup
- Apple (not peeled): 1/2 of one
- Succanat: 3/4 of a cup
- Mix the cranberries in the food processor
- Add in the remaining ingredients, mixing for another minute
- Allow to chill for about an hour prior to serving
Try playing around with different fruits to alter the flavour of this delicious sauce!