Homemade Vegan “Nutella” Spread
Anyone who grew up eating Nutella knows how tasty it is! Now here’s a vegan take on the delicious chocolate hazelnut spread we all love! It’s easy to make and is just as healthy as the real thing!
- Hand mixer
- Medium bowl
- Small bowl
- Vanilla: 1/2 tsp
- Cocoa powder: 1 tbsp
- Unflavoured soy creamer: 3 tbsp
- Vegan chocolate hazelnut spread: 1/3 of a cup
- Powdered sugar, organic: 1 cup
- Vegan shortening: 1/4 of a cup
- Mix together the shortening, vanilla, hazelnut spread, and soy creamer in a medium bowl using a spoon. Then use the handheld mixer and beat the ingredients on high until they become fluffy
- Mix the cocoa powder and sugar in the small mixing bowl. Next mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients using a spoon. Blend with handheld mixer on high until they become smooth
Enjoy this spread on your sandwiches, toast, or fruit slices!