Vegan Apple Crumble
Vegan Apple Crumble is an easy recipe for a delicious dessert! With easy ingredients and easy instructions, it’s a complication-free recipe for yumminess!
- 10×13″ cake pan
- Mixing bowl
- Cinnamon: 1/2 tsp
- White flour: 1 1/2 cups
- Brown sugar: 2 cups (divided)
- Baking powder: 1 tsp
- Oats: 1 cup
- Vegan margarine: 1/2-2/3 cup
- Apples (peeled, cored, and thinly sliced): 6
- Allow the oven to preheat to 325 degrees F. Combine the apples with 1 cup of the brown sugar and mix to coat them. Spread evenly over the cake pan
- Mix together the oats, baking powder, remaining brown sugar, cinnamon, and flour in the mixing bowl.
- Slowly add in the margarine while crumbling the mixture with your fingers. Continue to do so until mixture becomes chunky but not too crumbly
- Spread the oat mixture over the apples and gently press down. Allow to bake for approximately 45 minutes
This dish is best served hot! And of course, add a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream to complete the treat!