Vegan Artichoke Dip
If you’re looking for a superb vegan appetizer, you’ve come to the right place! Vegan Artichoke Dip is absolutely outstanding and will have everyone asking for more!
- Baking dish
- Nayonaise: 4 tbsp
- Artichoke hearts: 2 cans
- Vegan cream cheese: 2 tbsp
- Vegan parmesan cheese: as desired
- Whole wheat pita bread: for serving
- Allow the oven to preheat to 375 degrees Farenheit
- Drain the artichoke heats and cut into small pieces, then place them in the baking dish
- Add in the cream cheese and Nayonaise, stirring well and making sure all the artichokes are wells coated
- Add in the deisred amount of parmesan cheese and mix
- Allow to bake for approx 20-30 minutes (monitor and remove when just gooey)
You can also mix in some frozen, chopped spinach when stirring together all the ingredients to alter this recipe just a tad!