Quick and easy, ready to serve in minutes! Vegan Fajitas are a family favourite and work perfectly for a lunch, dinner, or snack!
- Frying pan
- Cumin: 1/2 Tsp
- Onion (sliced): 1 medium
- Seitan: 1/2 Lb
- Chili powder: 1/4 – 1/2 of a Tsp
- Green, red, or yellow pepper (sliced thinly): 1
- Oil: As needed
- Tortillas: To serve
- In oil, saute the peppers and onion
- Mix in chili powder, cumin, and seitan until hot
- Heat tortillas and then fold in the stir fry
We recommend serving these tasty fajitas with brown rice and refried beans!