Vegan Latkes is an incredibly simple and fast recipe! In no time you’ll be serving everyone’s favourite Latkes!
- Large skillet
- Onion, diced: 1/4 cup
- Potatoes, mashed: 3 cups
- Salt and pepper: 1/2 tsp
- All purpose flour: 1/2 cup
- Canola oil: for frying
- Mix together the onion, potatoes, salt, and pepper
- Allow about 1/2″ of canola oil to heat in the skillet over med-high heat
- Form patties with the potato mixture and fry them in the skillet for about 2 minutes per side
- Allow the patties to drain on a piece of paper towel before serving
These little guys are delicious with horseradish!