Vegan Pumpkin Pie
No holiday meal is complete without Pumpkin Pie! This is a very simple recipe, and everyone will agree that it is wonderfully yummy!
- Food processor
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Sugar: 1 1/2 cups
- Pumpkin pie spice: 2 tsps
- Pumpkin: 1 can ( 29 oz)
- Silken tofu, firm: 1 package (16 oz)
- Unbaked 9 inch pie shells: 2
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Farenheit. Combine the salt, pie spice, sugar, and pumpkin and mix together. Blend the tofu in the food processor until it becomes smooth
- Mix the tofu with the pumpkin mixture, then pour it into the pie shells
- Allow the pies to bake for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 375 degrees and bake for another 45 minutes
These pies are best when served fresh, but keep in the fridge if you’re not going to be eating them right away!