Vegan Shortbread Cookies
What is a holiday without sugar cookies! Vegan Sugar Cookies is a very basic recipe and you will love how tasty this treats turn out!
- Mixing bowl
- Cookie sheet
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Flour: 3 1/2 cups
- Vanilla: 1 tsp
- Vegan margarine: 3/4 of a pound
- Cream together the sugar and margarine, then add in the vanilla and continue to cream
- Add in the flour and then the salt, mixing until just combined
- Place dough on a floured surface and form it into a disc shape, then wrap it up in plastic and allow to refrigerate for about 30 minutes
- Allow oven to preheat to 350 F. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a sheet about half an inch thick, then cut it into your chosen shapes
- Allow to bake for 20-25 minutes
Try dipping the cookies chocolate once they are done, then allow them to cool before serving!