Vegan Tofu Bites
Vegan Tofu Bites are really easy to prepare and are super healthy! This short list of ingredients is easy to gather, and the result is a tasty dish!
- Frying pan
- Dill weed: 3/4 of a tsp
- Garlic salt: 1/2 of a tsp
- Onion powder: 3/4 of a tsp
- Curry powder: heaping 1/4 of a tsp
- Canola oil: 1 tbsp
- Extra firm tofu: 1 package (14 oz)
- Drain the tofu and wrap it in paper towl, then place a plate over top of it for about 15 minutes
- Allow the oil to heat in the pan over medium heat. Cut up the tofu into 1 inch blocks and place them in the pan. Allow to cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the other ingredients, making sure all pieces of tofu are seasoned
These tasty bites are great by themselves, or mixed in with steamed veggies!